Friday, May 23, 2014

Art!!! *~*

Hello there! As well... none of you know, as I am new to blogspot or blogger now or whatever. Anyways. I really love art. I am not really that great at making the draws myself but i like to draw random things. I really enjoy lines and shapes when I draw cause its easy and the more precise and simple it is, the cooler it looks so I guess you could say it makes sense in my brain. So back to the main point of this tangent. I have a very strong appreciation for art. It's just so pleasing to the eye and it can be interpreted in so many ways. It awes me how different art can make you feel different ways.

And now, some of my favorite artists are:::

Egon Schiele
1890-1918









Vincent Van Gogh
1853-1890







Claud Monet
1840-1926









Gustav Klimt
1862-1918









Pablo Picasso 
1881-1973



No comments:

Post a Comment